Consign by mail!
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the contact form below and request a JK Consignment bag at no charge to you.
- Clean out those closets and send us your BEST children’s, maternity and women’s brand name clothes that are in LIKE NEW condition. Please see our How To Guide on what brands sell the best. Please fill the entire bag (it’s big) – it helps keep our costs down and we can sell more of your goodies.
- Fill out the form that we include with your bag and put the completed form inside the bag before you seal it (very important).
- Seal your bag securely and leave it for your USPS mail carrier or drop off at your local Post Office.
- When we receive your bag, we will go through all the items and inspect them carefully. Please be aware that we are extremely particular in selecting items for our sale. Each item we sell must be in excellent condition and freshly laundered. Please note: if we open the bag and it smells musty or smoky, we will not process any of the items and they will be donated to a local shelter. We cannot emphasize enough that we are very picky.
- Please note: JK Consignment only acquires like-new, brand name children’s, maternity & women’s clothing for our consignment sales. We reserve the right to decline anything you submit to us. JK Consignment will not return any unsold clothing at the end of the sale or clothing that did not meet our standards. You do have the option to pay the flat rate shipping cost of $10 to have any unsold clothing or clothing that was not accepted by us back to you. But, you must make note of your intention before the sale begins. All items left at the end of the sale or items that were not accepted will be donated to a local charity.
- Within a few days of receiving your items, we will send you an email and let you know what we have selected to sell and what the total value is for the items. We will tag and prepare your items for sale.
- You have the option to receive a credit with http://www.jkconsignment.com, receive a check or donate your credit to families at the Ronald McDonald House. Click here to read about this wonderful organization: https://www.rmhcsd.org/
- Please take a look at our Items We Accept and make a note of the items,clothing brands and sizes we accept.